Wildcrafted Island Spice Sea Moss Gel
Wildcrafted Gold Sea Moss
Wildcrafted gold sea moss is sourced from a family of deep sea divers off the coast of St. Lucia. It’s classified as a super food because of it’s mineral rich, life enhancing nutrients. It contains 92 minerals out of the 102 needed for the body to function at optimum well-being. Sea moss is a naturally potent source of calcium, magnesium, Iron, B vitamins, amino acids and a whole host of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. This blend includes cinnamon, nutmeg, star anise and cloves. All of these spices adds additional benefits to boost the power of this sea moss gel.
Benefits of Gold Sea Moss
- Boosts your body with new energy.
- Supports in developing immunity against colds and flu.
- Removes mucus and toxins out of the body
- Helps balance thyroid hormones.
- Can improve moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antiviral properties
- Improves eyesight
- Support Weight Management (Loose the Xtra LBS)
- And many more ....
One of nature's key electric foods, sea moss can be enjoyed cold, hot, cooked, raw, and even be used topically for the hair and skin.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Alkaline water and wildcrafted activated sea moss. Island spice gel is infused with bay leaf, cinnamon, nutmeg, star anise, and cloves. All spices are sourced from various Caribbean islands.
Keep product refrigerated. Upon opening, sea moss gel can last for 1 month.